Ceramic Metal Oxide
Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) nanoparticles work as sunlight heat shields in the near infrared region (NIR) of solar radiation and are also used to protect acid sensitive materials. They are commonly used in protective coatings due to its optical transparency. The flexibility of polysilazane matrixes allows the creation of coatings with beneficial ATO properties, such as high mechanical strength and thermal stability with good optical, thermal and barrier properties.
Etching, water-spots and stains are caused by contaminants and harmful substances reacting with heat/UV. The ability of ATO to resist acids and repel heat/UV significantly reduces the damage done.
A smooth surface reduces friction, thus lowering the amount of force created by abrasive actions that can otherwise cause fine-lines and scratches. This results in significantly less damage caused during washing and drying.
The use of Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) will help to reduce chemical reactions of contaminants aggravated by heat and UV that can otherwise result in etching, water-spotting and staining.
• Single Layer Application
• Etching Reduction
• Rapid Water Dispersion
• Corrosion Resistant
• Chemical Resistant
• Excellent UV Resistance
• Reduced Thermal Conductivity
• Abrasion Resistant
• Reduced Surface Friction
• 3 Years Bonding Durability
• Easy Cleaning
• Spreads Easy
• All Surface Use
• Suitability: All paint types, matte plastics or trims, chrome, vinyl wraps, PPF, wheels, glass.
• Water Repellence: Contact angle 105-115°
• Oil Repellence: Contact angle 75-85°
• Bonding Durability: 3 years / 150 washes, normal conditions -4°F to +95°F, pH<12
• 3 years / 100 washes, extreme conditions -40°F to +104°F, pH>12
• Hydrophobic Durability: 2 years, 100 washes - pH neutral, 70 washes - pH >12
• Chemical Resistance: 13>pH>3
• Consumption: 4 ml/m2
• Coating Thickness: 0.5 – 0.8 µm
• Curing Period: Surface dry 5 hours or 2 hours heat-assisted (122°F)
• Full curing 7 days or 24hrs heat assisted (122°F)
• Shelf Life: 2 years un-opened, 6 months after opening
• Bright Gloss
• Reflective Shine
• Sleek & Smooth
• Darkens Matte Surfaces
• Enhances Matte Shine
• Vibrant Colors